Please read FAQs before placing an order online!
- Q1: Whicht license is right for me?
- Single Personal License: Can't use in commercial environment; Allow one installation per license.
- Single Commercial License: Allow user use in commercial environment; Allow one installation per license.
- 2-5 Pcs License: Allow user use in commercial environment; Allow no more than 5 installations in one location of a company.
- 6-10 Pcs License: Allow user use in commercial environment; Allow no more than 10 installations in one location of a company.
- Q2: What happens after I purchase?
A2: After you purchase this product, you will receive the keycode and download link of the full version via email immediately.
- Q3: Is there any hidden fees?
A3: There is only one flat fee that you pay once and own the license for the product forever. There is no need to pay for tech support, etc.
- Q4: Do I get technical support with my purchase?
A4: We promise to our customers that we will deal with emails within 24 hours after receiving them in business day. Free trial customers are also welcome to enjoy our effective One Business Day Email Service! Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Q5: How about the version upgrades?
A5:Here is the Upgrade Policy for all of products of iPixSoft Studo,Click to view. We work on improving our software constantly. Product updates and fixes are available quite often. We will email you upgrade information as soon as next version is released.
- Q6: Is it safe to order online?
A6: Swreg (who is the e-commerce partner for iPixSoft Studio) has an order process that is protected via a secure connection so that the data sent to the recipient can only be read by the recipient. Important information such as credit card numbers, addresses, etc. is sent to the recipient securely via the Internet.
- Q7: Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied?
A7: Our products are provided as trial versions to download from our site with No Functional Limitations for you to evaluate. Use these 'try-before-you-buy' versions to ensure that they are compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full version.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions have been issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist within the first 30 days of purchase.
- Q8: What is "Extended Download Service" and "Registration Backup Service"? What if I don’t purchase them?
- The Extended Download Service is an optional service offered by the payment processor (SWREG) with additional cost. Once you purchase this service, you’ll be entitled to 2 year of re-download service for the very version of the product you purchased, which means the service provider will keep backup copy of the current version of the product you purchased, and allows you to download it from the link given to you at any time.
The Registration Backup Service is offered by SWREG during the purchase of certain software products which require the use of a registration code or key for full access or use. With this service, SWREG retains a backup copy of your registration code, for a period of a year, should you need it again in the event of loss, a computer crash, virus, etc.
The short answer is NO, you did not need to purchase them. Once you purchase any product from iPixSoft Studio, you can retrieve the download and registration information for the product you purchased for free. You can simply remove this item by clicking the button in front of the product name in the shopping list, or ticking the "Remove" checkbox.
- Purchase Benefits
- Get Registration Key immediately.
- Remove time & watermark limitation.
- Upgrade Policy for Different Products.
- Free English support via e-mail within one business day, worldwide.